That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; Holding forth the word of life...
Philippians 2:15-16a

Monday, October 21, 2013

Time for an Update

I definitely think it's time for an update!  I've let my blog go for so long, I'm not even sure if anyone reads it anymore :P.  I hope you do!  

The biggest change that has happened in my life recently was... GETTING MARRIED!  Kendall and I were married on July 13 in a beautiful outdoor ceremony.  God has blessed me with a wonderful husband and I am truly thankful.  

So, my single days are over... forever!  I will be honest, part of me misses that life, but I'm super excited about what the future has for Kendall and I.  I guess I'll have to update my "About me" page and take out all the references to being single.. LOL.  I am very thankful for God allowing me to be married when I was 31 years old.  I lived ten years on my own after graduation from college, and I have gained so many valuable experiences through that time.  Many times I was lonely and I honestly thought I'd never get married!  Every single person thinks that.  But, I was  OK with that!  I knew God had the perfect plan for me, and I would highly recommend to all my single readers that you ENJOY that stage of life.  I wouldn't go back and change it!  I think I'll do a post soon about what I learned by being single for 10 years :).

I'm still busy at work.  My music Academy continues to grow.  God has blessed me again this year with good teachers and lots of business.  

Church is good :).  Kendall has been a great blessing to our church.  He jumped in with both feet and has been helping here so much.  He and I have started teaching a combined Sunday School class to the children.  We sing, teach a Bible lesson, and do Scripture memory each week.  It's been lots of fun.  We've had several visitors to the church over the last several months, and we are praying for the salvation of some of them, and that God would see fit to add more people to our church.  

Here's a pic from our wedding :).  


No comments:

Post a Comment