That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; Holding forth the word of life...
Philippians 2:15-16a

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Visit to Arnprior

Last weekend Mom, Dad, and I went down to Arnprior to visit Leigh, Julie, and Joel.  On the way down we stopped at the Tim Horton's in Deep River, and it now has a Coldstone Creamery.  It's the first one that I've been in, and the ice cream flavours looked pretty good.  I didn't try any because I was kinda tired and needed coffee :).  Hopefully we get one in North Bay too, and I can try the ice cream there.  They also have very nice looking cakes :).

Our visit included quite a few deliveries.  Dad had made Joel a craft table.  It's really cool.  It has a roll to attach paper and slots for containers to hold crayons or paint.  It's a low table, so it's perfect for a child to sit at.  He also made a bench for either side.  We also delivered Dad's Bolivia souvenirs that he had gotten.  Leigh got a leather hat.  Julie got a pair of gloves and a scarf made of el paca wool.  Joel got a toque made of el paca wool, but it was a little too small for his head. 

I did take a few pictures on my blackberry :).  I haven't posted pictures on my blog in so long!  This is the hat my Dad got for Leigh




These are the cover-alls that Leigh got for Joel. He looked so cute in them :). They even have his name on the front and the back says Triple-E Farms. That's for his grandpa Elmer's farm.

I love the expression on his face is this picture :).  It was a good to see my brother's family.  Sorry Julie, I don't have a picture of you to post.  I'm sure you won't mind though.

On Saturday we went to a few yard sales in Arnprior.  I must say North Bay definitely has better yard sales than Arnprior does.  At least Julie found a cute kids coat rack, but Mom and I found NOTHING!  We left Saturday afternoon, and I drove most of the way back to North Bay.  We took our time coming back and stopped at a few places to do some shopping.  Visiting family is always a good way to spend the weekend :).

No comments:

Post a Comment