That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; Holding forth the word of life...
Philippians 2:15-16a

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

So far this has been a great week!  I spent Labour Day at my parent's house.  We had a few people from church over for lunch.  The weather was kind of yucky, so we played Phase 10 and then later on had a camp fire.  We needed a fire outside because it was cold!  We roasted a few hot dogs and marshmellows, and tried to keep warm.  The cold weather has continued, and I'm almost contemplating turning on the heat in my house.  I know... that's just sad!


This week is the first week of J. Brooks Academy of Music being fully operational.  I've been open all summer, but now that school has started, lessons have started to.  I'm very grateful that my Mom has been helping me out.  She's doing a great job of looking after things while I'm teaching lessons.  Except for the big argument we had today!  We were both saying the same thing, but in a different way, so both of us were really confused, until we finally realized that we were kind of saying the same thing... I think.  Anyways, we got through it and it's all good... I think :).  Do I still sound a little confused.  Maybe that's because it's 10:34 pm, and I should be sleeping, but for some reason I have the urge to blog.


I LOVE my new piano!!!!  (I hope Kara loves hers too :).  I'll love it even more when I get it tuned, but it really is great.  I am very blessed!


I have so many things I want to blog about!  But, I'm not sure if I should post them or not.  Sometimes I get blabbing on about stuff, and I'm not always sure it would be taken in the proper context.  Oh well... I'll see how brave I am, and maybe I'll post some of it.  It's one thing to discuss theology with my Mom or my Pastor.  They know where I'm coming from and what I believe.  It's another thing to just put a post on a random topic on my blog for the world to read.  Who knows what crazy things someone might read into what I say, and then I'll get labeled a wacko.  And if you already think I'm a wacko... oh well, there's not much I can do about that!  Maybe I need to make a page that lists all my beliefs or something.  Then people could never take what I say out of context.  


Anyhow, it's now 10:42pm, and this post is definitely showing how low functioning my mind gets at night.   If there's any typos in this please forgive me :).  Good night world!

No comments:

Post a Comment