That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; Holding forth the word of life...
Philippians 2:15-16a

Monday, November 1, 2010

What's in a Name?

So, I'm thinking of renaming my blog.  I've seen so many blogs with so many creative names.  I love witty alliterations, or puns, or names with spiritual significance.  Here's the problem.  I'm not that creative!  When I started my blog I was SO uninspired with a name that I just made up Jess in the Near North.   It is a logical name.  I am Jess, and I am in the near north,  but honestly I've always thought it sounded a bit corny. I'm open to suggestions, so feel free to give me some input on whether or not I should change the name, or if I should just keep it.  .  

No comments:

Post a Comment