That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; Holding forth the word of life...
Philippians 2:15-16a

Thursday, May 19, 2011

ZOOM ZOOM!!!


My new car :) :) :) YAY!!!  It's a 2008 Mazda 3 GT Sport.   I apologize for the picture quality.  I took them on my cell phone  this morning right after I picked it up.


No more white sunfire :(.  Instead, I get to drive around town in my sporty Mazda.  


It sure is nice to have a car again after two weeks of walking.  Not that I minded the walking, but things like grocery shopping are so much easier with a car.  Not to mention this city is pretty spread out, so walking for 2 hours just to get to Staples doesn't really sound like that much fun!  I'm not going to give up walking totally though.  It only takes me 15 minutes to walk to work, and the exercise is good for me.  It's just nice to have the driving option.  Especially on days like today that are rainy :).


Anyways, if you see someone waving at you from a gray/blue mazda and you can't figure out who it is... it's me :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment