That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; Holding forth the word of life...
Philippians 2:15-16a

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Summer Adventures

It's been a busy past couple of days!  Hence, my lack of blogging :P.  Summer is always a good time for adventures.  The weather is warmer, work is less busy, and there's time to do things.  My summer lesson schedule is only 3 days per week.  However, having 2 extra days a week off doesn't mean I'm just sitting around doing nothing!  I'm having adventures! I've already been on a road trip with my Mom and her friend to do some antiqueing, spent a few days at my sister's babysitting, and then there was this adventure... 


From Maple to Ivy (click here).

Hmmm... it would be great if someone else blogged about all my summer adventures, then I could just link to them and spend more time having adventures instead of blogging :). LOL!


I'll try to blog about my other adventures, but I'm not making any promises.  On the "Adventure List" is studio renovations, Camp, VBS, page turning at a Classical Music concert (I'm REALLY excited about this one), and probably more time spent with friends and family.


What summer adventures do you have planned?

2 comments:

  1. I love summer adventures!! :) Can't wait to hear more about yours :) My big one this summer is... moving to Newfoundland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... that's exciting :). I LOVED Newfoundland when I was out there. It's a beautiful province with beautiful people :).

    ReplyDelete