That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; Holding forth the word of life...
Philippians 2:15-16a

Sunday, August 28, 2011

10,000!!!!!!!

It's official!!! Sometime this afternoon my blog got up to the 10,000 page views mark.  I knew it was getting close, but I checked before I went to church tonight, and it was still at 9,993 or so.  When I got home and checked it was at 10,017.  Woo hooo!!!!

Thanks to everyone who reads my blog.  I hope that you continue to enjoy it and be encouraged by it!  I do appreciate those who take the time to read what I write.  Thank you also to those who have left comments, and to some of you who have told me in person that you enjoy reading my blog.  You are all an encouragement!  


No comments:

Post a Comment