That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; Holding forth the word of life...
Philippians 2:15-16a

Saturday, July 7, 2012

It's Been A While... I Know...

Here's something that I find annoying.   I find a really great blog full of excellent articles and posts, but the last update was November 2009!  So frustrating!  Especially when the writing is good, but obviously the person who started it isn't so much into writing anymore, since the last post was 3 years ago :|.  I've also started following a couple of blogs that were good only to have them disappear from the internet like 3 weeks later, or go for months and months without an update.  So disappointing.

Well... it seems that I'm starting to slip into the "non-updating" category.  At least it hasn't been three years!  One thing I would like to do this summer is get back on track with my blogging.  I really enjoy writing, and I don't want to quit blogging.  I had a few "extenuating circumstances" that kept me from blogging a whole lot this spring.  You probably noticed that even my Sunday Scriptures were getting hit and miss.  It was time for a bit of a break.  Everyone needs a break once in a while :).

The internet can be a fantastic tool for communication, but it can also be a bit scary.  You never quite know who or what is going to find you when you put yourself "out there."  That used to really intimidate me.  I guess I got over it, because now I have a blog... LOL!  I know a lot of people read my blog that I will never, ever meet.  Strangers can be scary, but at the same time new friends and connections can be made online that can be a blessing too.

Now, since I know many people read my blog that I don't know, I do have a request that maybe one of you can help me with.  I am looking to hire a voice and/or piano teacher for my business to start this September.  They need to be able to legally work in Canada and have either a post secondary education in music or a Royal Conservatory of Music certificate.  If one of my readers is interested or if you know of anyone who would be interested please leave me a comment with an email address, and I can contact you.  All comments left on my blog are private until I approve them, so if you leave an email address I won't publish it to the blog! :).

I hope you all are having a blessed summer.  I also hope that you will continue to find what you read here and encouragement and a blessing.  I'm looking forward to getting back at my writing :).

No comments:

Post a Comment