That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; Holding forth the word of life...
Philippians 2:15-16a

Friday, June 5, 2009

I haven't posted in a few days, so I thought I better write something. It finally stopped raining so I was able to do some yard work yesterday. It was so nice being outside in the sunshine! My flower garden looks more like an actual flower garden and not a dandelion habitat...hehe. And my grass is not jungle length anymore.

I love the smell of fresh cut grass! Seriously, if someone made a perfume that smelled like that I would so buy it. Even though I'm deathly allergic to perfumes, I would put up with the itchy eyes, headache, runny nose, and blotchy skin to smell like cut grass...mmm.

So, inside and out my house looks good. It's pretty exciting! Now I just need some flowers in the flower garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment