That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; Holding forth the word of life...
Philippians 2:15-16a

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Back in Ontario:)

Well I have made it back to the near north. I had a great time in BC! It's so beautiful out there. Unfortunately I'm not going to have time to post pictures before my next big excursion. This is due to the fact that I am not a night person and I need to be ready for camping tomorrow:).

I did get too see a lot of old friends while in BC. It was really good to catch up on what we've all been doing over the last five years. Time goes by so quickly. It's hard to believe that I haven't seen some of my friends out there in five years.

My sightseeing included Bridal Veil falls, the 1st annual Canada Day Parade in downtown Vancouver, and all the sights and sounds of Victoria including the ferry ride:). I also had a fun time helping New Testament Baptist Church with their VBS. There were about fifty kids that came out, and I was privileged to be the song leader.

Pictures will follow soon. I'm going to have some awesome posts in August when I'm just sitting around the house with nothing to do:).

Tomorrow it's off to Grundy Lake Provincial Park to go camping for four days. Pray for good weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment