That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; Holding forth the word of life...
Philippians 2:15-16a

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Things I LOVE!!!

Since today is Valentine's Day, I thought a blog post about things I love would be appropriate.


I don't think I could live without a piano, even though I don't play it as much as I used to. I love just sitting at my piano and playing and singing. Especially when I'm home by myself because I can sing really loud, and no one can hear me. Why is it that we can always sing better when no one is listening?



There is nothing better than a hot cup of tea on a cold winter day! And since we are in the middle of winter right now, I've been drinking alot of tea :). But, I do drink tea in the summer too, because it is just so good! Earl Grey is my favourite, and even more of a favourite is Earl Grey Vanilla! MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!


I got this lamp from Avon because I loved the colours in it. I choose the paint colours for my room to match it:). The pictures are of places that hopefully someday I'll get to go... Paris! Plus they were on sale for really cheap at Winners, and I love a good deal.














But all of these things are just things, and even though I love them, they are not the most important things in my life! Some of the most important things in my life that I truly love are...

The Bible...I LOVE my Bible. It is God's Word to me... I find that so amazing! It comforts me, guides me, strengthens me, teaches me, rebukes me, speaks to me, and makes me a better person.


I LOVE my family!!!!!


Sorry Mom and Dad, I know this isn't the best picture of you guys ever, but I LOVE you anyways!!!!

I can't write a blog post about love without mentioning the greatest love ever known. The love of God. I know I've quoted this verse before, but it is so beautiful.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment