That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; Holding forth the word of life...
Philippians 2:15-16a

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Break

To all my faithful blog readers:

M blog is feeling a bit tired.  As such I have decided to give it a temporary break.  I'm not entirely sure what the nature of this tiredness is, but I'm sure rest will restore its strength.  I have decided not to burden my blog with posts for a time.  Everyone is in need of a vacation once in a while, and it seems my blog is no different. 

And so to you my blog readers, I extend my regrets for not communicating with you.  I must keep the health of my blog in mind.  I also extend my hopes that you will check back at periodic intervals to see when my blog is recuperated and ready for my posts again.  In the meantime I will be keeping busy at my new business venture and serving in my church, as well as enjoying time with my family and friends. 

I hope all of you take time to enjoy the rest of your summer. 

"O Lord, thou art my God: I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth. For thou hast been a strength to the poor, a strength to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shadow from the heat, when the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall.  He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the Lord hath spoken it.  And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the Lord; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation."
Isaiah 25:1, 4, 8-9

No comments:

Post a Comment