That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; Holding forth the word of life...
Philippians 2:15-16a

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Family Picture

  My Mom is always complaining that she doesn't have any pictures of the entire family.  We did try, but it seems someone is always missing (Steve!!!).  Maybe the next time we're together we'll get a picture of everyone. 

FYI:  No Marci is not taller than me, she's standing on her tip toes and I'm kinda slouching because I'm holding Seth.
For once my Dad is smiling really nicely in a picture :).
Leigh what's with the sunglasses?  It was raining.
Joel and Seth both have the cutest smiles ever... except when we want to take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment