That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; Holding forth the word of life...
Philippians 2:15-16a

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Another Change

Yeah, so I changed my blog theme again.  Apparently I'm a little undecided at the moment of just what look I want :).  I'm thinking I'll stick with this one though :).  You know what they say... "a change is as good as a rest."  I'm not really sure that applies to my blog, but oh well.

Yesterday I spent 2 hours playing piano just for myself.  It was so relaxing!  I haven't sat down and played in a long time, and once I started I realized how much I missed it.  Since I don't have a piano at my house anymore, I can't just sit down and play whenever.  But I must say the new Kawai's are simply beautiful to play on.  It's amazing how much more motivated one is to play when one has a nice instrument :).

Anyhow, this week probably will be the usual.  Go to work, then work when I get to work.  Wednesday night will be church, and this Saturday we are having a youth activity at church.  I'm pretty excited about that one.  It's amazing how God is working it all out.  Hopefully I'll be able to blog about it next weekend.

I've met all my new students now.  I have a great group this year of both my studio students and my university students.  I'm looking forward to some good music recitals in December.

Well, that's about it for today.  Church was great as usual, and I'm ready for another week at the office!

No comments:

Post a Comment