That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; Holding forth the word of life...
Philippians 2:15-16a

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

BEES!!!!!

 It started yesterday.  I left the house a bit early because I had to do a few errands before I opened up my store.  After I got the necessary stuff done, I went and did the not-so-necessary Tim Horton's stop.  I'm trying to cut back my coffee intake a little, so I ordered and Earl Grey tea.  Mmmmmm.  As I pulled out of Tim's onto the street, I heard a buzzzzzz.  I looked over at my passenger window, and there was a huge bee! I calmly drove down the street towards my store hoping he would stay on the passenger window.  Well, he didn't.  When I stopped at a light he decided to fly across in front of me and camp out on my window.  The light turned green and for the next block I was trying to drive, roll down the window, shoo out the bee, and keep my eyes somewhat on the road.  I came to my turn, and just as I stopped the bee flew out.  Whew!  


Today I decided I needed another Earl Grey to give me some pep on a very rainy and wet morning.  As I was turning out on to the street from the very same Tim Horton's that I was at yesterday I heard... buzzz!  There was ANOTHER bee on my window again!  Now I know there's no possible way it was just the same bee that was in my car yesterday, because I saw that one fly out with my own eyes!   Maybe it has something to do with the huge planter of flowers right by the speaker in the Tim's drive through.


Not only have I had bees in my car for the past two mornings, but on Sunday night I watched the end of the Bee Movie since it happened to be on TV.  And yesterday I designed a poster for a film we are going to be showing at church called the "City of Bees" about God's amazing design in that animal.  


I'm just wondering what all this buzz could mean???

No comments:

Post a Comment