That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; Holding forth the word of life...
Philippians 2:15-16a

Thursday, September 16, 2010

New Blog Theme :)

I was playing around with different designs for my blog.  It was hard to decide on one, so I might just change it every week :).  I do like this one because it's simple and pretty.  Roses are one of my favourite flowers, even though I'm kind of allergic to the smell of them.  Dumb allergies!   Just today I was lamenting the fact that my skin still breaks out, and I'm getting close to 30.  I thought this stuff was only supposed to happen to teenagers!  I guess having hyper-sensitive skin will just be something that I put up with for the rest of my life.  It's not like I can just change my skin type!  Now if we could eradicate the world of perfume, then I'd be good :).  I know I'm not the only one with perfume allergies because I went to get some fragrance free shampoo at Wal-mart yesterday, and they were all sold out!  I was totally out of shampoo, so I had no choice but to buy a regular brand.  Not so good for the allergies.


Have I mentioned how cold it is here?  I broke down tonight and turned the heat on.  It was only 62 Fahrenheit in my house when I got home, and since my Mom is "allergic" to the cold I turned the heat on.  It's only September 16th and my heat is on!!!!  It's going to be an expensive winter if this weather keeps up.  If it were just me here, I would have turned on my heated mattress pad and been toasty warm all night.  I'll probably still turn on my heated mattress pad because I'm "allergic" to the cold too :).  Just too cheap to turn on the heat... LOL!


I keep thinking I need to take pictures of my studio and post them, but I keep forgetting!  Story of my life.  If I'm this forgetful now, I'm going to be senile by the time I'm 40.  Hmmm... that's not really a pleasant thought.  Anyways, it's again getting late, and I'm again making no sense.  I really need to quit blogging when my brain is this fried!


Maybe I'll actually post something worthwhile this weekend.  I think I better not write anything else after work though.  LOL!!!  People will start to think I'm senile now!   



No comments:

Post a Comment