That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; Holding forth the word of life...
Philippians 2:15-16a

Friday, October 22, 2010

Been Busy!!!

I realize it's been a while since my last post.  I also realized that in my last post I said I wasn't going to let a nasty comment keep me from posting.  I realize that since it's been so long since I posted anything, that maybe it looked like I was letting that comment keep me from posting :).  But I'm not... I've just been busy :).  


I've actually been semi-blogging.  I just haven't posted them yet :).  


Probably the most exciting thing that's happened since my last post is that my Dad is putting down my hardwood floor this week :).  It looks SO good!  Now I want to get new furniture.  


Anyways, I must get back to work.  
TTFN :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment