That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; Holding forth the word of life...
Philippians 2:15-16a

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Reactions

I added the "reactions" feature to my blog a while ago.  If you read my blog and find it "good", "interesting", or you just "like" it, you can click the box beside the appropriate reaction, and it will show up.  I can add as many or as few reactions as I like, so if you have a suggestion for a reaction I should add feel free to leave a comment.


I purposely did not put in a "dislike" reaction.  If people disagree with me, I prefer not to know.  I guess I like my world to be positive.  I've been reconsidering this though for a couple of reasons.  First, all reactions are anonymous.  There's no way of telling who clicked what.  So, I could add a "dislike" reaction, and I wouldn't know who clicked it.  But it would be kind of depressing if I wrote something that got 24 "dislikes" and no "likes" or "goods".  Who would want to know that many people hated what they wrote?  Not me!  But, then again maybe it could have some value knowing if people dislike what I say...??? What do you think? Should I add a "dislike" reaction?  


Also, here's part two of the Pharisee post I linked to yesterday. Click here.  I thought part 1 was really interesting, but I have to say part 2 is even better in my opinion.  I'm not sure how many parts are going to be written, but I really find what he's saying fascinating. I've thought for a while that the "Christians" or "religious" people generally thought to be "Pharisaical" by mainstream Christianity are really nothing of the sort.  If nothing else, these articles certainly give some food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment