Yes, it's been quite neglected the last little while. Although, I keep having these thoughts of...
"Oh, I should blog that" ...or
"I really need to write about this" ... or
"That's a good Bible verse. I should put it on my blog"
But, I haven't. We'll see if this attempt at getting it started up again amounts to anything.
I do enjoy writing. I've missed writing. But, writing is time consuming. Time is a precious commodity. Although, I tend to waste a lot of it playing Scrabble on facebook :P. Oh, and there's Pinterest now too. So, you see where my blogging time has been spent... haha!
Now for a brief update:
1. For the first time in 30 years, I spent Christmas away from my family! Where did I go? See #2.
2. I'm ENGAGED! Christmas was spent in Tennessee meeting my fiancée's family for the first time.
3. My music studio continues to grow. God is good, and I am blessed with good employees and clients.
4. My church moved into a different building. It's been up and down still with church, but God is faithful and He's provided every step of the way. One great blessing is that my pastor's grandson has been here the last several months helping in the ministry.
5. Not much has changed with my car or house. My house has a new roof, but it still lacks baseboards. Maybe before I get married???????????
6. I didn't make any New Year's resolutions this year.
7. I've been trying to exercise. This is NOT a New Year's resolution. I started before New Year's, but sadly failed over Christmas holidays.
8. I bought a Coach purse. First one I've ever had.
9. I went on an awesome vacation to British Columbia and Alberta this past summer. So much fun!!!!
10. God continues to give me blessings way beyond what I deserve. I'm excited for the new adventures ahead. There's going to be lots of big, life changes this year with getting married! I am thankful for a faithful God and for my many, MANY blessings He gives me every day.
Hopefully you'll see more of me on here in the coming months. I really want to get back to writing again. It's a good way for me to organize my sometimes extremely overactive brain!