That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; Holding forth the word of life...
Philippians 2:15-16a

Monday, June 15, 2009

MONDAY

Most people don't like Mondays... not me. I LOVE Mondays. Okay, you're now offically allowed to think that I am weird, but it's true. I really do love Mondays. Here's why.



My first reason for loving Monday is it's an exciting day. It's the beginning of what will be and exciting week. Monday will set the stage for the rest of the week. If it's a good day that's awesome, cause probably the following days will be good. If it's a not so good day, no problem. You have six more days to make up for it.



The next reason I love Monday is because I always feel so fresh. I've just had a weekend of doing great things. Saturdays can vary from being home all day doing house stuff, to a visit with family, to some shopping, or sometimes catching up with lessons at work. Sundays are most always the same. Sleep in... YES! Cause church doesn't start till 10:30. Then if it's summer or a not too violently cold winter day I'll walk to church. Sometimes my parents pick me up too. I love church! We have a great pastor who takes time to prepare sermons each week that always help me apply God's Word to my life. We also have great people that get a long so well. I'm thankful for my church family. Then after church I just spend the rest of the day relaxing... reading, playing music, going on my computer... basically doing whatever I want. Who wouldn't be ready for Monday after such a great day as that.



Mondays are not terrible days at all! Just think, a Monday means only 4 more days till the next Saturday and just 5 till the next Sunday! So Monday, here I come. I'm awake, alive, refreshed, and ready to take on the world!



Galatians 6:4

No comments:

Post a Comment