That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; Holding forth the word of life...
Philippians 2:15-16a

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Enjoying Life!

I know I haven't posted in a long time! Just remember, when I'm not posting, I'm too busy enjoying life :)!
Thanksgiving was great. My brother and his wife and their little boy came up for a visit. It was really good to see them. Joel is such a cute baby, and so good. He really is... I'm not being the biased aunt. We played Saturday morning... stuffed toys, reading books, and riding around on my old Seseme Street Bus. For some reason I thought the bus was Marci's toy, and was complaining that she got all the good toys when we were kids. However, Mom insisted it was mine. I was sure it was Marci's, I could remember pushing her around on it when she was little. But eventually Mom won the argument... I mean discussion. Later on when Marci called I asked her and yes the Bus is mine...haha. I guess I got one cool toy:).
Sunday we did went to church as usual. A new family was out. They have just moved to North Bay, and hopefully will become part of our church.
Monday, Mom and I cleaned a little bit in the upstairs of our garage. We took a whole truck load of garbage to the dump, and there is still tons of stuff up there. No bears at the dump... maybe it was too cold.
I love the leaves! Driving back from my parents house yesterday morning they were so beautiful. And yes it did snow a little yesterday too! It's colder today, but sunny, so no snow yet. Although the weather is calling for a chance of flurries this afternoon... brr.
So, I'm enjoying life and I hope you are too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment