That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; Holding forth the word of life...
Philippians 2:15-16a

Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009

I think 2009 has been one of the more eventful years of my life. There were many happy times...
Getting my piano ARCT
Marci and Steve's wedding
Seth being born
Going to British Columbia and catching up with friends I hadn't seen in FOREVER!!!
Volunteering at Camp YES
Joel turned one!!!

And a few sad times... my thoughts and prayers for those who lost loved ones this year!

God has truly blessed me with so much. Tonight my church is having a New Year's Eve get-together. I love my Pastor and my church family. I have a great church, and I count that the biggest blessing of my life to be able to serve the Lord in my church.

God has also blessed me with a great family, and two awesome nephews! And a Dad who will fix up my house for me :) THANKS DAD!!!!! And my Mom is pretty cool too. She gives my Avon.

Happy New Year's everyone! I'm hoping 2010 brings more opportunities to serve the Lord and live for Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment