That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; Holding forth the word of life...
Philippians 2:15-16a

Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Day was Fun

Now that I'm back home I can blog! Here are a few pictures from Christmas Day at the Brooks house. My nephew Joel is 13 months, and he was so much fun to watch opening presents. One of the things I love about Christmas is that the family all gets to be together. Family truly is important, and I am thankful for mine.

Joel was trying on my Dad's hat. It didn't quite fit.


This one was my brothers hat. It didn't fit either, but he really liked it :)


Joel is good at opening presents, but he liked playing with the paper better than what was inside. Then he started eating the paper! Yummy :)


Seth got this toy from Joel. I don't think he was quite sure what it was at first.


This is Seth after going for a walk. We wrapped him up in about 12 blankets and pulled him on one of our old sleds. He LOVED it. He was laughing so much when he got home and Marci took this picture.

Awww... what a cutie... Seth I mean:)

No comments:

Post a Comment