That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; Holding forth the word of life...
Philippians 2:15-16a

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Gone for a While

I have 2 more nights of teaching, and then I'm officially on Christmas Break! :). So very excited!

I don't blog very regularly anyways, but I don't expect I'll have any new posts over the next 2 weeks. I usually go to my parents house for Christmas Break. That way I can eat all my Mom's amazing cooking! Also, what's the point of staying home alone for 2 weeks. I saw a movie about someone being home alone once, and it didn't turn out well... lol.

Marci, Steve, and baby Seth are coming tomorrow... yay! I can hardly wait to see Seth. He's so cute. And my brother is coming to, so both my nephews will be here. Good times! I hope I can take some good pictures that I'll be able to post. I really need to practice my photography.

Our church is having a special Christmas service at 1:30pm on Sunday, Dec 20th. If you live in the area we'd love to have you come. There will be lots of good music, and I know the Sunday school classes have something special that they are doing.

Wow... 2 weeks of no teaching. This is going to be a really nice break.

To all my blog readers: I wish you a very Merry Christmas. Our greatest gift came at Christmas!

"And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord... And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men." Luke 2:10-11, 13

No comments:

Post a Comment