That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; Holding forth the word of life...
Philippians 2:15-16a

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Shopping

Christmas shopping seems to be either a love or hate activity. Personally, I find December 24th shopping to be the most productive :). As far as loving or hating Christmas shopping, I'm a little on the fence.

I love the shopping part...
I dislike the crowds!
I love getting a good deal or sale.
I dislike running from store to store to store to find one little thing and being unsuccessful at finding it.
I love when I finally find exactly what I'm looking for!
I dislike the high pressure marketing at Christmas.
I love looking at something in a store and thinking "_______ (insert name) will absolutely love this!"
I dislike the santa displays (but I do like the other decorations).
I love hearing Christmas carols playing in the stores.
I dislike people who steal my parking spot.
I love how most people are extra friendly at Christmas and are smiling :).
I love buying stuff I can give away.

So, Christmas shopping here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment