That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; Holding forth the word of life...
Philippians 2:15-16a

Monday, December 7, 2009

Ladies Tea



My camera is sitting in my room! Not helpful for making my blog look nice :).

On Saturday my church had it's annual Christmas ladies tea. Mrs. Bauserman and I decorated on Friday night. I must say our tree looks pretty good (like I said, my camera is in my room... sorry no pic!). We had an amazing lunch, played a game, and had a short devotional about "Christmas is a time to give."

Christ John3:16

Heart Proverbs 23:26

Rest Matthew 11:28

Inheritance Acts 20:32

Scripture II Timothy 3:16

Thanks Romans 16:4

Mercies Acts 13:34

Ask John16:23

Salvation Luke 1:77


‘It is more blessed to _____________ than to ______________.” Acts 20:35

Maybe you know this verse, but if not look it up to find out what the blanks are.
It was a very nice tea.

After the tea I headed up to Nipissing University to accompany my student who was singing on the Christmas Telethon. It was broadcast nation wide on Bell expressview. I was on TV!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment