That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; Holding forth the word of life...
Philippians 2:15-16a

Saturday, December 12, 2009

DONE!

The recitals are DONE!

The master class is DONE!

The brownies got made. DONE!

My students did awesome at their recitals. I'm so pleased with them for all their hard work. It really paid off.

Thank you Holly for playing Christmas carols for me today. You did GREAT!

Now I'm watching this interesting show on CTV about laughter. It's funny how the world's perspective of laughter actually lines up with what God says about it.

Proverbs 15:13 "A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance..."
Provers 17:22 "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones."

I don't need a laugh doctor to tell me that laughter reduces stress, is good for your health, and helps you feel better about life. I already knew that from reading my Bible.

It's amazing how the Bible is practical in every situation of life: science, health, history, practical advice, it's all there. Sadly, many people just don't want to read it. If they did they would find out that not only could they learn much from what it says, but it could also change their lives if they let it... because the Bible is truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment