That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; Holding forth the word of life...
Philippians 2:15-16a

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunday Scripture

For this weeks Scripture, I'm posting a link to an article called

I'm so thankful that when God saved me He promised me ETERNAL life!  He GAVE me eternal life. He'll never take it away, and I can never do anything to loose this precious gift! 

Sadly, there are those who do not have this Assurance! There are those who doubt.  There are those who call themselves Christians, yet believe their salvation is not secure and never will be secure.  I trust that the SCRIPTURE promises highlighted in this article will give peace and assurance that Salvation is forever!  
God promised it would be.


No comments:

Post a Comment